To start using your Infocaller number you must configure it:
- Access infocaller.com
- Go to "Log in" located at the top of the page
- Select "Configure"
- Click in your Number
You have different tabs:
To change the preferences you must click on the "Edit preferences" button, except for simultaneous calls and additional numbers, which can be modified by the account administrator in View/Edit.
The available preferences are:
- “Contact e-mail”: Email address in which notices related to the operation of the service will be received.
- “Telephone password”: It is used to access the telephone configuration of your service on 902 50 45 77 where you can record the messages of your Infocaller service with a natural voice.
- “Language / Voice”: The default virtual voice that will be used to create your messages configured as “text to speech”. The virtual voices available are:
- “Calling number for call forwarding”: When you divert calls received in your Infocaller number you have the following options:
Show origin number: to know who is calling you. In this case you will not be able to know at the moment if the call was diverted by Infocaller or if that number called you directly. You can check it later in the activity query of your Infocaller service.
Show your own Infocaller number to know that the calls come from this service.
Show your called number. If you have contracted additional numbers to your main Infocaller, you can differentiate which number your contacts called.
Show 'Hidden number'.
- “Backup Online”: Documents generated with the activity of your service can be automatically replicated to the most popular internet storage services (Google Drive, Dropbox or SFTP).
- “Time zone”: You can specify the time zone in which your Infocaller number operates.
This will allow you to configure rules correctly taking into account the geographical area where you are.
In addition, all the information shown in the Activity Query, as well as notifications via e-mail or sms, will be displayed in the corresponding time zone.
- "Alias service": An additional name to identify your Infocaller service in Service Management.
- "Service status": Active or Off. If the status is "Off", the service will reject all calls.
- "All-lines -busy alert" (Saturation notice): Yes or No. If your service receives more simultaneous calls than the ones you have contracted, you will receive an email notification that saturation has been detected in your service. The notice will be received every time this condition exists and a call cannot be answered.
- "Simultaneous calls": These are the calls that your Infocaller service can answer simultaneously. If at one time more simultaneous calls are received than the ones you have contracted, the exceeded calls will be rejected and, if you have activated the saturation warning you will receive a message indicating such circumstance. The account administrator can contract additional simultaneous calls by selecting “modify simultaneous calls”.
- “Additional numbers”: Additional numbers allow you to have fixed local numbering in other provinces to receive your calls. Calls received in all numbers will be subject to the same rules, schedules and actions as your main service. If your main service has 902 numbering, different use and forwarding fees will apply when calls are received in additional numbers.
- “API configuration”: If you need an integration in your software or applications, we have several options to achieve it. In addition you will always have a specialized team to solve any doubt or need.
- “Change type?”: You can change the type of Infocaller service whenever you want. Consult the different modalities to find the one that best suits your needs. The change will take effect on day 1 of the following month.
The extensions allow you to divert or transfer the calls received in your Infocaller number.
In this tab you can create as many individual extensions or groups of them as you need (maximum 50 extensions) by clicking on the "Add Extension" button
Define everything you can do when a call is received in your Infocaller service.
ACTIONS can be messages, answering machines or scripts and are executed or activated in the RULES.
The rules establish the priorities of the actions of the Infocaller service.
You can create groups of different rules, each rule is associated with an action (message, call forwarding, answering machine, script or end of call).
Each group of rules always has, by default, the rule 'Rest of cases', where only the action can be modified.
The activated rule group will be applied on every call received in your Infocaller service.